Thursday, March 22, 2012

Throatpunch's Necron Update!





Good morning all!  I thought I would provide you with an update as to how my Necron force is coming along.  I am about midway through construction, and am starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.  I am also very excited to announce that T4nk will be taking on the commission to paint my army!

So far I have assembled 20 x Immortals (w/tesla), 10 Lychguards (dispersion shields), 28 Warriors, 7 Scarab Bases, 1 x Annihilation Barge, 2 x Barge Overlords, Imotekh the Stormlord, Trazyn the Inifinte, 1 x Doomsday Ark, and 2 x Monoliths.  Left to assemble I have 5 x Deathmarks, 30+ Warriors, 2 x Ghost Arks, 2 x Barges (going to make these swappable).  I have a ton of extra parts that I will be using to convert up some Wraiths and Crypteks, and a smattering of Scarab bases to finish off.  Once everything is completed and painted I will be sure to share with everyone. 

I have also started working up some lists for the first 1000 point game of our campaign.  Here is a sneak peak of one of the lists I am considering:

Overlord Khai the Nihilist
  Catacomb Command Barge
  Mindshackle Scarabs
  Phase Shifter
  Sempiternal Weave
  Tachyon Arrow
  Warscythe

Royal Court
  2x Harbringers of Destruction (these will go one a piece in the Ghost Arks with the warriors)

2 x Necron Warriors (9) in Ghost Arks

2 x Annihilation Barges (full Tesla)


Feel free to comment on the list or share your building experiences in the comments!