Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Friday, Off to the FLGS!

Happy Friday everyone!
I am really excited to get out of work today, and head over to the FLGS, as Sunday is my birthday, and I am going to treat myself to some more glue for assembly, and possibly another kit or two.  I will have some time to work on things over the weekend, and if weather permits I might actually get some of that priming i have been talking about forever done.

I want to point out http://www.glaven.net/, I really like the look of the Thokt themed dynasty he is working on.  The blues are really making the detail pop, and I can't wait to see more as his project progresses.  I have been heavily considering using the Thokt scheme myself, but the quality of my work will definitely not match up to his, lol. 

Any hobby related plans for your weekend?  Please share in the comments below!