Thursday, March 29, 2012

Four Horsemen Warmachine Update!

Good morning all.
I thought I would provide a quick update as to what is going on with Warmachine and the Four Horsemen.  I have continued to add to my Cryx force, below is what I have now:

Lich Lord Asphyxious

War Witch Deneghra

2 x Deathrippers

1 x Defiler

2 x Nightwretches

1 x Slayer

1 x Satyxis Blood Witches Unit

Going forward I am thinking about picking up Deathjack, Nightmare, Master Necrotech Mortenbra & Deryliss, The Witch Coven of Garlghast, and the Withershadow Combine.  I am leaning towards running my Cryx force as fairly jack heavy, though I do understand the importance of troop units.  I am still trying to decide what the main focus of my troops will be, and I am leaning towards Bane Thralls as the next unit of troops to pick up.

I have also picked up the Two Player Battle Box, so I know have fledgling Khador and Protectorate of Menoth forces.  I plan on using these for demos, so people can check out how much fun Warmachine can be.  I have also been debating on, once my Cryx force is more fleshed out, which army to go with next.  I want to check out the horde side of things, but nothing really jumps out at me.  I have been doing a lot of reading on Retribution of Scyrah, so I may end up going that route.  I think they would play a lot differently than my Cryx. 

Do you play Warmachine/Hordes?  Have any questions about how the game plays compared to 40k?  Let me know in the comments!

Throatpunch out!