Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mrs Throatpunch's Chaos Daemons!

Good afternoon all, Throatpunch here, I know it has been some time since you have received an update on the Four Horsemen and what we have been up to, so I thought I would take some time today to bring you all to speed.

First up, Mrs. Throatpunch has decided to take the plunge into wargaming, and had decided on Chaos Daemons as her method for delivering my humiliation.  To start things off we picked up the Battalion Box, and a Soul Grinder.  I am proud to say that she has completed the construction of both, with only very limited assistance from me.  With no background in modelling or any of the such I have to say that I am quite impressed.  We are picking up Skulltaker and 2 Daemon Princes on Friday, and hope to have our first games on Saturday.

For myself, I have completed the rest of my Deathmark squad, Scarabs, and my first Cryptek conversion.  I am fairly pleased with how the conversion turned out and once painted I will share a picture with you all.  I have 28 warriors based and ready to have the guns and arms added to finish them off.  Left to go I have 2 Ghost Arks and 2 Command Barges, and that is it until I start picking things up from the second wave.  To start that off I will be picking up 6 Wraiths, beyond that I am not sure for right now. 

The rest of the horsemen have been busy as well.  Warboss Rob has decided to begin a Black Templar army, and has been working on getting models ready.  Jared and Nate have completed 2 theme tables, Lava and Desert.  I cannot wait to check them out and hopefully we will have some pictures/battle reports to share soon.  Nate's brother A.J. has joined the site as a contributor, and I can't wait to see what he has to share.

Lastly, we are doing our first small tournament on May 12th.  8 participants, and it looks like it will be a great time.  After the tourney we will be sure to share what happened.

What have you been doing to keep yourself busy?  Please share in the comments and thanks for reading!