Friday, May 4, 2012

Mrs. Throatpunch's Daemons Cont...

Happy Friday all!

This weekend Mrs Throatpunch and myself will be playing our very first game of 40K together!  I am picking her up Skulltaker and 2 Daemon Princes tonight, and I am thinking that the first game will be 1500 points.  She is very competitive, and it will be interesting to see how quickly she catches on to the rules.

I am kind of getting the feeling that my Necrons versus her Daemons may be a mismatch that is not in my favor.  Daemons are so beast in close that if she gets into my lines, there is not going to be much I can do.  On the flip side I don't think with what she has currently that she will have much anti-armor, so I have that in my favor at least. 

I will be sure to provide an update to let you all know how it went.  What do you have planned for the weekend?  Let me know in the comments!