Thursday, May 24, 2012

Throatpunch's Plans for the Weekend

Good morning all!  Throatpunch here with this weekends plan.

The upcoming holiday weekend is quickly approaching, and I am trying to get a plan of action set up.  While the rest of the Horsemen will be participating in the in-club tourney, I will be trying to get some hobby stuff completed. So far the plan is to get a coat of primer on everything not already primed. So that will be 2 Monoliths, 2 10 man squads of Tesla Immortals, 40+ Warriors, 1 5 man Deathmark squad, a converted Cryptek, Imotekh, Trazyn, 2 Barge Overlords, 10 Dispersion Shield Lychguard, and 3 Destroyers.  Oh and a Nightbringer C'Tan Shard.

Once these are dry I plan on getting all of my "green tubes" glued in, as I am tired of explaining that you have to wait until the model is painted before putting the tubes in ;p.  Once all of this is done, I plan on going with a black and red paint scheme.  Pics will be posted as soon as some progress is made.



If I am feeling really productive, I will also finish priming my Cryx army, and finish assembling my Menoth and Khador skirmish groups.  I really like Warmachine, but unfortunately I never get a chance to play as I live about 45 minutes from the nearest FLGS.  This won't stop me from keeping collecting the miniatures, as I love the look.

Lastly, I am going to go with Blood Angels as the winner of the tourney this weekend.