Friday, January 27, 2012

Damn My Indecision...or when will I settle on a 40k army

Lately I have had a ton of trouble with trying to settle on an army to use as my main army.  Currently I forces for Tyranids, Dark Angels, Grey Knights, and Sisters of Battle.  I enjoy playing all of these forces, and like the fluff for each.  To be honest, there isn't an army that I do not like the fluff for, hehe. 

I like having options when it comes down to make a decision on what to play, but having the options has become somewhat paralyzing when trying to decide which I would like to expand upon.  It also doesn't help that I have become enchanted with the Necrons as of late, and have been considering on starting them as my main force.
I am sure others have had similar troubles, and I would love to hear your thoughts.  Please share any advice you might have in the comments below.