Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Team battle tonight!!


That's right folks, the original Four Horsemen are coming together tonight for a little team battle action. 2v2. 4000 pts (per team). Should be a great time. I will have a battle report up about it sometime in the next couple of days. I'm playing the Tyranids. Rob is playing the Orks. He's on my team. Two awesome horde armies coming together. Then Jeremy and Nate will be on a team for the first time. I know Jeremy is playing Dark Angels, and I'm not sure what Nate is going to play, but either way, it's going to be pretty fun.

We will have a post game commentary and things of that nature. We might even do a pre game army review and strategy discussion. Try some new stuff.

This will be only the second time for me running the Nids, but since now I own them, you will see them a whole lot more. Going to try some different stuff with them and just have some fun.

Comment below to who you think is going to be the victors!