Thursday, June 14, 2012

Checkpoint!

Ello guys! Ninvizible here ready to share my Chaos Space Marine army! Sorry about the not-so-great pictures. Not too many good light sources around.

Anyway, I decided to pull out ALL of my models and take pictures for the blog. I haven't seen my full army on table yet so when I did I was impressed. I am quite happy with my army, seeing now that it is quite a nice size. I have 52 Chaos Marines, 28 Khorne Berserkers, 6 Plague Marines, 5 Rhinos (including 2nd ED), 4 bikers, 10 terminators (some converted Legion of the Damned too), 10 Possessed, a Chaos Lord, and of course, Rupert the Daemon Prince, Big Jim and Awesome Steve, Abaddon the Despoiler, and of course Ghetto Kharn.

***Like Rupert the Daemon Prince and Big Jim and Awesome Steve, more "Special Characters" will come soon after I paint them.***

This comes out to 3103 points. But oh no, I am not finished. I still need more Daemon Princes, Rhinos, Khorne Berserkers, Plague Marines, and Im going to try to convert myself a Brass Scorpion. AND I NEED TO PAINT. A LOT.

I'm done with this, NOW LOOK AT MY PICTURES.