Thursday, October 18, 2012

Far Too Long


It has been far too long since our last update here at the Four Horsemen.  Life has been very busy as of late, preventing the time to do regular updates.  For this I apologize, and hope to remedy with more frequent content again.

In this time we have had the starter set and the new CSM codex drop. There are quite a few people in the club working on their Dark Angels and CSM Armies.  Additionally  there has been a crap ton of Finecast replacements released (I especially want some Wraithguard!!) 

I have had a few games and one tournament in Sixth now and have to say I am enjoying it quite a bit.  With everything going on, I have had a difficult time to find motivation in getting any hobby stuff done however.  I am going to make up a goal sheet to follow in an attempt to get this crap done.

That's it for now,
Throatpunch