Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back from vacation with updates!

Hello everyone, my vacation is over and I hope everyone had a great holiday!

My lovely wife gifted me paints and brushes, so I decided it was time to get started priming up the Tyranids.  A Hive Tyrant, 2 Carnifexes, 1 Zoanthrope,1 Venomthrope, 1 Hive Guard, 2 Trygons, 2 Broodlords and 6  Ripper Swarm bases are all primed.  Yet to go are Gants, Gaunts, Warriors and Genestealers.  As soon as I have some of these painted up I will post some pictures.

Also, I was also lucky enough to receive a Dreadknight to add to my growing GK force, many thanks to my Cousin Billy for that!  I plan on getting it assembled hopefully by the end of the week.  

How did you all fare over the holiday?  Please be sure to share any Christmas updates in the comments!