Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5th Edition Dirge, Reaching Crescendo


The end of 5th edition is not the end of the world.  It's not even the end of the game.  You have the choice to save your money and continue playing in 5th edition if you like.

Throatpunch here, looking around in the comments on various sites and blogs in the last few weeks I have seen a lot of people throwing fits and threatening to rage quit.  I would like to say to these people, the new rules aren't even here yet.  Rumors about rules you are seeing are just that.  Rumors.  I have yet to see anyone come out with any type of verification or confirmation to shore up the rumors being shown. 

I understand that the interwebs have become a place for anyone to go and rage anonymously.  I get it that some people tend to thrive on drama.  It is simply disappointing to me how quickly people are willing to turn on something they have had a lot of good times with.  Only because it is known that things will change, but not what the changes are.  The whole point of a game or hobby is to have fun and not add stress but relieve it.

But hey, if you want to rage quit, and throw your fits all over the internet, go for it.

However, before you go, can I have your stuff?

Throatpunch