Monday, April 2, 2012

Four Horsemen Warmachine Update Part Deux


Good morning all.

Throatpunch here with another update on Warmachine here with the Four Horsemen. I stopped by Tempest Games as I received some surprise birthday money in the mail, and was pleasantly surprised that there was a cross store Tournament going on.  Patrons of Tempest Games from Cedar Rapids IA, Battlezone Games Cedar Rapids IA, and Critical Hit from Ottumwa IA met up to do furious battle!  I was really impressed with the turn out, I only wish that I had known about the tourney ahead of time, as I had the whole day freed up for gaming, but things didn't shake out. 

While I was there I was able to pick up The Witch Coven of Garlghast, Master Necrotech Mortenebra & Derlyiss , a Reaper Helljack, and the Withershadow Combine character unit.  I now have quite a few caster options to choose from, and can't wait to get some games in to do some playtesting.  Just a few more pieces needed now to fit what I imagine my playstyle will be with Cryx, and this army will be done.

I also was able to get some good assembly time in.  Everything I have for Cryx is now assembled and awaiting primer.   I began assembling the 2 Player Battle box, all Menoth Jacks are done, along with the caster, and one of the troops.  4 troops left to go for Menoth, and then I will begin assembling Khador.  Once this is all done, it will be back to finishing the assembly on my Necrons!

How was your weekend?  Get any gaming or hobby time in?  Please share in the comments below!